Friday 9 March 2012

A Few Little Points:

Because I am so tired at the moment, and bored as well, I decided I wanted to do another Sherlock post. But sadly I have lost my list of posts that I was gonna do so today I thoughs I would just write a few little random things about the Reichenbach Fall and how Sherlock faked his death.

1. When Lestrade comes to arrest Sherlock for the first time and fails to, Sherlock says to him 'This is a game Lestrade, and not one I'm willing to play.' But when Sherlock texts Moriarty telling him to go to St Bart's roof, he says in his text 'Come and play.' So maybe Sherlock has been playing the game the whole time and knew what Moriarty was up to the whole time....

2. Just a little thing I saw - in Kitty Riley's house, there is something on the wall behind her that says make believe. I originally thought it might be to do with the fairytale theme and so did someone on youtube as well as I saw the other day!

3. Moriarty's fake identity, Rich Brooke, is coinsidently an actor on a medical drama show. Ironically, one of the headings on the papers that Kitty had said 'New face on the medical ward.' Maybe Moriarty knew when he was creating the identity that he was going to die all along. Or maybe it was Moriarty's body that Molly confirmed as being Sherlock's.

4. On the roof, Moriarty says to Sherlock '...unless my people see you jump.' He doesn't actually say at any point that Sherlock has to actually die. It is only Sherlock who says anything about commiting suicide.

Well, those are just some random facts. Tell me what you think, and also tell me if you have worked anything out from this post or my previous ones! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment