Friday 2 March 2012

Ok, so seeing as this is my first post, I'm just gonna talk about what my blog will be about.

In case you don't know what I mean by 'How did Sherlock fake his death?', I am talking about the BBC series 'Sherlock', based on the books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. It's a fantastic series starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman as Sherlock and John and is set in the present day.

Warning: spoilers ahead!

In the final episode of series 2, The Reichenbach Fall, we see Sherlock jump off the roof of St Barts and fall to his death, only to reappear later on at his grave, looking on as John says goodbye.

It looks like we are going to have to wait until 2013 to see how Sherlock faked his death though, so in the meantime I will be keeping this blog to write about things I notice in the Reichenbach Fall. I would just post one one theory on how I think he survived and leave it a that, but there are so many things I've noticed and I just can't link them together. So, hopefully, people can read this blog and possibly work something out from it all lol!

Well, thats basically it for now. Might get round to posting the first thing tonight but if I don't, see you soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment