Saturday 3 March 2012

IOU

In the Reichenbach Fall, the words 'I owe you' are repeated a lot. This was one of the main things I noticed about the episode, and this is what my first proper post is gonna be about. So these are just somethings I worked out about it, see what you think!

1. The out of character thing that I thnk Sherlock did was when he sang the words 'I've got you.' Then I worked out - 'I' is the first letter of 'I've', 'O' is the second letter of 'Got', 'U' is the third letter of 'You'.

2. Me and my brother both noticed this. The first time we see 'IOU', its written on an apple. The apple might have something to do with gravity.
The second time we see 'IOU', its written as graffiti on the wall outside 221B. The graffiti also has black wings around it, possibly meaning flying?
The third time we see it, its spray painted on the window where Sherlock is looking out. This was the one that we couldn't quite work out. I thought it might have something to do with being able to see right through Sherlock? I'm not really sure but tell me what you think.

3. When Sherlock and John are in the lab trying to work out what the keycode is, John asks Sherlock whether Moriarty wrote down anything while he was in the flat. Sherlock says no but was I the only one sitting in front of the T.V shouting ''Yes he did! It was one the apple!'' Moriarty wrote IOU on the apple when he was in the flat and that was what I thought the keycode was. Yea its a bit odd to be a keycode, but when that assasin said 'Moriarty left a note in your flat', I thought he was talking about the apple!

So those are just some things I noticed about the IOU in Reichenbach. Let me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment